Republicans claim to be "pro-life." How does that work out? What does that mean? Just as importantly, what does that not mean?
- * Republicans like their war and weapons, and enjoy using weapons and war to kill children, women, and men, especially in small and defenseless nations, and especially in small and defenseless nations with large reserves of oil.
- * Republicans love their death penalty, even if innocent people are murdered by the State.
- * Republicans cannot abide OSHA and laws protecting American workers in hazardous occupations. Injury and death are acceptable to our Republicans, if safety and health is going to cost a dime.
- * Republicans crave a return to a predatory and nasty financial system which allocates access to healthcare based upon insurance company profits. Suffering, sickness, and even death to Americans is collateral damage in the quest for profits without limit and "insurance" without risk. Worst of all are cases when those most needing healthcare - those who have what are called "pre-existing conditions" - are refused access to healthcare.
- * Republicans like a dangerous and hazardous environment. Laws protecting Americans from industrial pollution are hated by Republicans. Our health, and even lives, are expendable if it's going to cost a dime.
- In the final analysis, it's not about life or being pro-life, which Republicans certainly are not. It's about dominating women. It's about "if I get you pregnant, you stay pregnant, bitch!"